You shall bear in mind, that the English form of the T&C of this website is translated to other languages, only for convenience. In case of any contradiction between the English form of the T&C and any translated form of the T&C, the terms of English form will govern any translated form.
2. By use of the services offered by the Company, the Client hereby acknowledge his irrevocable acceptance of, and compliance with, all the terms and conditions stated herein, and his being of full, unlimited, unrestricted legal capacity to execute transactions offered by this site. The client hereby declares that his personal details, where applicable, are complete, up to date, and correct.
3. The Company reserves the right at any time, to amend, alter, modify or change, as it sees fit, any term of these terms without any prior notice, and the Client hereby agrees to conform to the current version as published in this site. Client hereby agrees that the Company reserves the sole right at any time, and in its sole discretion, to choose the assets on which options will be to traded on the Site, the way they will be calculated and shall also have the right to change them at any time.
4. Words and expressions herein using the masculine gender shall also refer to the feminine gender, and words and expressions using persons, shall include also incorporated bodies.
5. The time presented on this site and/or concerning any activity shall be based on the GMT time zone.
6. All intellectual property, including but not limited to, content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces (UIs), graphic design, look and feel, and software; and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (the “IP” or “Intellectual Property”), are owned in their entirety by the Company and/or by third parties who has granted the Company license to use such IP. All rights reserved.
7. The Client is hereby given a limited non-exclusive right to use the IP included in this site for his personal, non-commercial, non-transferable use, with regards to the services offered on this site only. Unless expressly stated herein Company grants no other IP right or license to the Client. The Client hereby undertakes not to duplicate or transfer any of his rights without prior written consent of the Company, nor to change, edit or remove any material from the Site. Without derogating from the aforesaid, Client is authorized to print only one copy printout from the site for his personal use.
8. The Company may include in the site information, data, links, promotional offers or any other content in any form, including financial content of third parties. Such content is provided only for the Client’s convenience and as an extra service, and will not be considered as advising. In no case, Company shall be responsible for, or shall it deem to give any representation with regard to such content.
9. You understand that while the Internet and the World Wide Web generally are dependable, technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent you from accessing the Website. We shall not be liable for, and you agree not to hold or seek to hold us or any of our agents or service providers liable for, any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Site at times or locations of your choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the Site as a whole or in any geographic location. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Site will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. We do not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Site and its content, including without limitation, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. The client hereby accepts that there is no way to cancel any order or transaction once it has been executed. Without derogating from the aforementioned statement, the client understands such limitations by pressing on the Trade icon.
11. You hereby represent and warrant (which representations and warranties shall be deemed to be repeated by you on each date on which a transaction is entered into via the Site) that: a. you have full power and authority to bind yourself by these Terms and Conditions, each transaction and any other documentation relating thereto, and to perform your obligations thereunder and each transaction and have taken all necessary action to authorize such execution, delivery and performance; b. any such execution, delivery and performance will not violate or conflict with any law applicable to you, any provision of any constitutional documents or any charge, trust deed, contract or other instrument or any contractual restrictions applicable to, binding on or affecting you or any of your assets or oblige you to create any lien, security interest or encumbrance; c. all information provided by you is true and accurate in all respects. d. all governmental, regulatory and other consents that are required to have been obtained by you in relation to the Site have been so obtained and are in full force and effect and all conditions of any such consents have been complied with; e. your obligations under these Terms and Conditions constitute your legal, valid and binding obligations, enforceable in accordance with their respective terms; f. You will comply with all laws, rules, regulations and disclosure requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, exchange, market or regulatory authority which apply in respect of us, you or your investments from time to time; f. You will promptly give (or procure to be given) to us such information and assistance as we may reasonably require to enable us to assist or achieve compliance with any of the obligations mentioned in relation to your Account or the Site; g. where we provide you with an execution-only service you have the capacity to evaluate and understand the terms, condition and risks of each transaction (whether or not recommended by us) entered into hereunder and you are willing and able to accept those terms and conditions and to assume (financially and otherwise) those risks; h. you are acting as principal in any transactions on the Site and each transaction thereunder; i. if you are in default of any of these Terms and Conditions you will give us notice as soon as you become aware of such occurrence.
12. The Company will be bounded only to information and/or orders supplied by either party to the other party in writing. The Client is aware that our site offers high-risk speculative investments that might be illegal in his jurisdiction. Therefore, the Client assumes all responsibility of validity and legality of his actions with respect to this Website. Trading in Binary Options and/or any other Options, as may offered by our Website, could be regarded as a highly speculative investment. This kind of investment carries the risk of losing the Client’s capital in a short period, therefore the Client declares that he fully understands the underlying risks involved and should seek for independent advice
13. Before entering into a limited liability transaction, you should obtain from us a formal written statement confirming that the extent of your loss liability on each transaction will be limited to an amount agreed by you before you enter into the transaction. The amount you can lose in limited liability transactions will be less than in other margined transactions, which have no predetermined loss limit. Nevertheless, even though the extent of loss will be subject to the agreed limit, you acknowledge that you may sustain the loss in a relatively short time. Your loss may be limited, but the risk of sustaining a total loss to the amount agreed is substantial.
14. The Company’s liability, to compensate for damages incurred by client, shall be limited to direct damages that client can prove by a final judgment to have incurred, up to a maximum amount equal to the funds client has deposited in his account with the Company. In no case, shall the Company be liable for consequential or special damages (including loss of profits) whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, caused to the Client or to third parties. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and any and all of its related companies, employees, agents and/or officers (“Representatives”) harmless upon any liability and/or claim, in connection with the use of these Site by the Client, including but not limited to any breach of legal requirement or of these Terms by the Client.
15. We shall not be liable for any breach of obligation or default of any counterparty, intermediate broker, bank, custodian, sub-custodian, market or market operator, exchange, clearing house, depositary or other third party with whom you do business. We will not be liable for loss suffered by you in connection with the Site unless such loss directly arises from our negligence, willful default or fraud. You will pay us on demand all commissions and other charges due to us, premiums on any option purchased on your instructions, such sums as we may at any time require in or towards satisfaction of any debit balance on your Account or any account comprised therein, and the amount of any trading loss that may result from any transaction hereunder, interest and service charges due to us on the Account and our reasonable costs and legal fees incurred in collecting any such amounts. All payments shall be made in same day and freely transferable funds in such currency and to such bank as we may from time to time specify. Further, you undertake to keep us and our agents and employees fully and effectively indemnified against all costs, charges, liabilities and expenses whatsoever incurred by us and them pursuant to or in connection with the Site unless due to our or their negligence, willful default or fraud. This clause will survive termination of any Agreement between you and us.
16. We shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost or liability (together “Loss”) suffered or incurred by you unless and to the extent that such Loss is suffered or incurred as a result of our negligence or willful defau or indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in relation to this Agreement; or loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of any error in any order, instruction or information given by you, the Client, or as a result of us acting on any order or instruction which is, or appears to be from you.
You indemnify us against any claim, cost or expense incurred by us as a consequence of any claim made by any of you against us as a consequence of any acts or omissions by any of you.
17. The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any damage, in case of a force majeure event not in Company’s control.
18. You acknowledge that margined currency trading is one of the riskiest forms of investment available in the financial markets and is only suitable for sophisticated individuals and institutions. Prices in margined currency trading are highly volatile.. The funds in an account trading at maximum leverage can be completely lost, if the position(s) held in the account has a two percent swing in value. Given the possibility of losing an entire investment, speculation in the foreign exchange market should only be conducted with risk capital funds that if lost will not significantly affect your personal or institution’s financial wellbeing. You confirm that the funds you will use on the Site are purely risk capital and loss of your investment will not jeopardize your style of living nor will it detract from your future retirement program. Additionally, you fully understand the nature and risks of currency and currency options investments, and your obligations to others will not be neglected should you suffer investment losses.
19. Client’s withdrawal orders from the account shall be executed by either: (a) refund of his credit card (only the card by which deposits were made and exactly in and no less than the amount of the deposit); and the rest (b) bank wire transfer his bank account (only the account from which deposits were made), subject to identification documents to be delivered by him, and solely pursuant to Company’s discretion which shall make its best efforts to execute such orders by the way the Client has asked. Withdrawals shall be made according to the site procedures and will take up to fourteen (14) banking days or as determined by the billing services provider of the site, the longer between the two. In the Case Client wishes to cancel a withdrawal request he can do so only with respect to withdrawal request that was not completed yet and to which a withdrawal confirmation was not sent yet) and not a request already executed. In case more than one withdrawal request were sent by the Client, and afterwards he requests to cancel part/all of the withdrawal orders, the earlier withdrawal order will be cancelled, and so on.
20. Adjustments shall be made to the options’ prices, according to the adjustments made with respect to the base assets, in case Client has an open transaction in such option whilst such adjustment made to the base assets. Client hereby agrees that the Company has the exclusive right to round the last digit of any asset.
21. The Company, at its sole discretion, may decide (but not be obliged to do so) to offer bonuses, promotional offers or any other kind of benefits to the Client, to set its conditions, and/or change them without prior notice to the Client. The Company shall not be subject to reason its decision nor to be forced to do the same in future transactions of the Client. Once a bonus has been awarded/accredited to a clients account, they will be subject to execute transactions in an amount of at least ten (10) times the deposit amount and might also subject to minimum deposit and/or minimum volume of trading and/or a certain time limit. Furthermore, the Company may, at its sole discretion, credit the Client with up to Thirty five Percent (35%) bonus for each deposit made by the Client up to a maximum of one thousand five Hundred ( $1500). Financial bonuses will be also subject to Client’s full compliance with these Terms.
22. Traders are only permitted to open one trade per 2 minutes on any specific contract that goes on the same asset, direction, and expiry time. Also, closing a contract is allowed once per contract. In the case whereby a trader violates this rule, either intentionally or unintentionally, The Company reseveres the complete and full right to cancel the trade and return the contract premuim. At it’s own disgression, The Company may take action against any tader who has knowingly exploited technical issues and ban them permanently from the Company.
23. The Client declares that he understands that due to legal regulations the Company may withhold or deduct payments of any taxes of any kind, limit the services provided herein, freeze accounts pursuant to any official legal order or action, or any other action or restriction as be required by legal authorities or other authorities as determined by relevant regulations. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and its employees and Representatives harmless upon such action and will not have any right to prevent such action, as Company sees fit, in order to fulfill any such legal order or action.
24. The Client hereby declares that he keeps his username and password safe from any third party, and undertakes to notify the Company of any suspected misuse of his account or personal information. For the Client’s protection, all login information must be kept confidential. In the event that the Client provides login information to a third party, the Company will no longer be able to accept liability for the funds in the Client’s account.
25. The Client hereby declares that he is aware to the fact, that technical difficulties might prevent the Client access to the Website or his ability to execute certain actions on this Website. The Company assumes no responsibility for such events, as may occur from time to time. Under no circumstances, shall the Company be responsible for problems in servers, bandwidth or software systems.
26. The Client acknowledges that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection. Since we do not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we will not be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Site.
27. The Client hereby agrees to conform to all Anti Money-Laundering (AML) regulations and “Know Your Client” (KYC) procedures relevant to his jurisdiction, including the supplying of official bank reference letters, utility bills and any other sort of official identification documentation as may be required by the Company. This is a condition precedent to use of the Site.
28. All cash margin and other payments due by you to us pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in freely transferable funds in such currency and to such bank account(s) as we may from time to time specify. If you are by law required to make any deduction or withholding in respect of taxes or otherwise, then you will be liable to pay such amount to us as will result in our receiving a net amount equal to the full amount which would have been received had no such deduction or withholding been required. Any sums due to us from you pursuant to this Agreement (plus any applicable VAT) may be deducted without prior notice to you from any Account in order to realize proceeds which may be applied in the discharge of such sums. You will be responsible for the payment of any commissions, transfer fees, registration fees, taxes, duties and other fiscal liabilities and all other liabilities and costs properly payable or incurred by us under these Terms and Conditions.
29. These Terms are for an unlimited period of time, but the Company shall be entitled to terminate it by a written notice. In such case, Client shall be prohibited from opening new accounts or executing new transactions without prior written approval from the Company.
30. In case Client commits any of the following: i. violates any of his obligations under these Terms;
ii. becomes bankrupt, insolvent or in procedure of insolvency, reorganization, bankruptcy, or any similar procedure; or by its sole discretion, the Company finds it necessary in order to protect itself against any damages might occur to it due to Client’s actions or omissions. at its sole discretion, and at any time and with no prior notice to the Client, the Company may:
(1) transfer, pledge, or sell the balance and/or securities in the account(s);
(2) cancel, terminate, and/or close any or all of the open transactions;
(3) set off any damages caused to it; or
(4) take any action which its sees fit to cure any violation of the Client.
In case there is no transaction in the account during a 12 months period, the Company shall be entitled to close the account by after giving Client a 5 days written notice. The Company may cease or limit any or all trade activities on the Site with no prior notice. Client hereby waives any and all claims or rights of indemnification for any allegedly damages caused by such rescission, whether for executed transactions or for transactions supposed to be executed.
31. In the event that suspected fraudulent trading activity, system arbitrage,some other form of exploitation has taken place, The Company reserves the right to lanuch an investigation that can take up to 45 days. The Company reserves the right to permanently ban any trader who has knowingly committed any of the aforementioned activities and possibly also report it to any relevant parties.
32. The Company is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer or sublicense any and all of its rights provided for herein, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever. By no means shall the Client be entitled to do any of the above in respect of Client’s rights provided for herein, whether to other Site’s Clients or to others
33. Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein. The Company’s acquiescence to any breach of these Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to The Company’s legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
35. You acknowledge that we may record telephone conversations with you without the use of a warning tone, and may use the recordings as evidence in the event of a dispute. We will destroy any recordings or transcripts in accordance with our normal destruction policy in place at that time (currently 3 years).
36. All notices and other communications required or permitted hereunder to be given to a party to this Agreement shall be in writing. Notices to the Client are to be given to the contact details given by him during account opening process, and which may be amended by him by a written notice to the Company. All correspondence and notices that will be sent to the Client shall be deemed delivered: (1) at their time of delivery if sent (a) by hand delivery; (b) to Client’s e-mail address, or (c) by facsimile; or (2) within five business days if delivered by posted mail. All correspondence and notices that will be sent by the Client to the Company shall be deemed delivered only upon actual receipt by the Company and subject to its written confirmation as such.
37. Expiry rate is computed from the Bid & Ask prices ((Bid + Ask)/2) which are the closest price offers to the expiry time. The last digit of the calculated price is rounded up if 5 and above, and down if otherwise.
38. Clients are not allowed to have more than one funded account. Clients who have multiple accounts registered under the same name may have one or all of the accounts closed, subject to management decision. Furthermore, clients with multiple accounts in which multiple investments are made with varying names and/or sources may have all the accounts closed, and investments returned per management decision. It is most advisable to open only one account, and to invest using your own funds.
39. Refund Policy – When you open an account with The Company the payment will be debited from your credit card immediately. If you are not satisfied with The Company trading platform for any reason, you have the right to apply for a refund of your remaining balance. Please note that if you have received a bonus, you will have to follow the bonus T&C. If you decide to apply to refund your purchase, all logins and memberships will be deactivated. Whether your application will be approved or declined shall be at the sole discretion of the Company. Please allow up to 48 hours for our customer support team to approach your request. Our support team will contact you to confirm your request or to ask for additional information if needed. All refunds will be issued in the form of payment in which they were made.
40. Termination Policy – You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Except for the withdrawal of accumulated funds, you will not be entitled to any remedy for discontinuing the services, all subject to our WD policy and applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Site at any time without notice.
41. Bonus Policy – DGI Market offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and regular customers. Bonuses and one time trading credits rewarded to customers are part of DGI Market’s promotions program. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change. In order to withdraw your funds, you will be required to execute a minimum trading volume of 40 times for every $1 bonus. The funds can only be withdrawn when the preceding stipulation has been fully met and fulfilled.The withdrawal of funds from an account can not be completed until the bonus conditions have been satisfied. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will nullify the account and any and all profits or losses garnered. Further to the above, it is agreed that as a precaution and due to the need for fraud protection, no withdrawal of any amount from the account will be allowed until the bonus volume requirement has been met if the bonus provided exceeded 25% of the deposited amount. This includes both the funds of the customer and the bonus provided.
DGI Market members are limited to placing no more than one trade every 2 minutes on an option that features the same asset, the same expiring time and the same direction. Contract closures are also only allowed once per contract. The company reserves the right to take immediate and extensive action against members suspected of seeking or exploiting technical problems which may provide them with an unfair advantage. Where proven, all such traders will have their accounts frozen and be permanently banned from using DGI Market.
Clients acknowledge and accept the fact that in accordance with legal regulations and requirements, DGI Market may freeze or restrict accounts, impose limitations on services offered, deduct tax payments of any kind and to any extent or take whatever action may be required, should we be instructed to do so by the relevant authorities. DGI Market also accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or detrimental consequences suffered as a result of any action taken by the company in accordance with the express instructions of legal authorities, regulators or financial institutions.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to keep their username and password private and not to allow any other individual to access their accounts or use the services of DGI Market via their private personal membership. In any instance where a customer suspects that any of their personal information or account privileges have been misused or an unauthorized third party has attempted to gain access, the company must be informed immediately. Should any DGI Market customer’s personal information or account details fall into the wrong hands due to the negligence or carelessness of the account holder, the company will accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred.
Customers of DGI Market fully accept the possibility that technical difficulties and temporary issues may affect the ability of account holders to execute actions, access features and generally utilize the website as a whole. DGI Market therefore accepts no liability for any problems or consequences resulting from any such events at any time, which may be attributed to software issues, bandwidth, servers, hardware issues or anything else of a similar nature.
All clients comprehensively accept and acknowledge the fact that executing deals and trades by way of an Internet connection inherently carries certain risks that cannot be fully avoided or prevented. Internet connectivity issues, hardware failure, poor signal strength, loss of power and other such issues can all result in delayed access, discrepancies and general failures when looking to access and utilize the services available from DGI Market. The company therefore cannot and will not be held responsible for any such issues, or resulting consequences.
DGI Market practices in accordance with the strictest Anti Money-Laundering (AML) regulations and “Know Your Client” (KYC) procedures, which all clients and customers are required to comprehensively agree to and abide by. As such, the company may at any time request additional forms of identity verification from its customers, including primary forms of identification like passports and driving licences, reference letters from banks and other financial institutions, utility bills, copies of credit or debit cards and more. Failure to produce such documentation as and when required will result in suspension of all membership privileges and site access.
Any payments owed to the company by the client will be made immediately upon request by DGI Market in the specified currency and to the required bank account at the time the payment is requested. Should you be required to make any payments with regard to taxes or similar deductions in accordance with your jurisdiction, you will be required to pay the required amount to us in order to ensure that we receive the net amount in accordance with the full amount payable if no deductions have been applied. Payments owed to DGI Market may be collected at any time without prior notice being issued. In any instances where taxes, registration fees, transfer fees, commissions or administration fees of any kind are payable, they will be paid in full by the client and not by DGI Market.
The terms and conditions as laid out in this document are valid indefinitely, though the company reserves the right to alter, amend and terminate any or all specify terms at any time. All clients and customers must therefore regularly revisit the full disclosure of terms and conditions in order to ensure full compliance and agreement.
Should any DGI Market customer violate any obligations laid out in these terms and conditions, become bankrupt or insolvent, or in the event that the company deems it necessary for its own protection, DGI Market may at any time and without prior notice:
• Sell, pledge or transfer the full balance of the account and any remaining securities
• Close, terminate or cancel any or all transactions still open
• Set off any damages caused to it;
• Take the required action in instances where client violations must be cured
• In any instance where a customer’s account remains inactive for a period of 12 months, DGI Market reserves the right to close the account upon providing the customer with a written notice five days ahead of the account’s closure. DGI Market may at any time limit or cease any or all access to trading activities on the company’s website without the requirement to provide advance notice. Should any such restrictions or withdrawals be implemented, the company will not be held liable or responsible for any costs, damages or negative consequences that may arise for its customers.
Should the company suspect that any kind of fraudulent activity is taking place, or that the system or any of its technology or flaws therein are being wrongfully exploited, an investigation will be launched with completion expected within a 45-day period. Customer accounts and privileges may be suspended during this time, while those found to have committed any fraudulent or illegitimate activities will be banned from DGI Market for life and reported to the relevant authorities.
DGI Market reserves the right to sublicense, transfer, grant or assign its rights both in full and in part to third parties at any time and for any purposes. The client however has no such entitlement and must not carry out any of the above mentioned activities under any circumstances.
Should a court of law with valid jurisdiction deem that any provision laid out in these terms and conditions be either invalid or void, it shall be immediately removed. This will however have no effect on the validity and governance of all other provisions contained within these terms and conditions.
All terms and conditions as documented here and any complaints that may arise in accordance therefrom are governed by the laws of Cyprus and shall be construed in accordance with Cypriot law. Should it be required, all customers acknowledge and agree to the fact that disputes will be brought before the appropriate courts of Cyprus – not the home territories of the customers themselves. Clients may not therefore dispute, question or argue with the decision to bring proceedings to the appropriate courts in Cyprus, whether deemed inconvenient or otherwise.
DGI Market customers accept that any and all telephone conversations may be recorded for quality and training purposes, without the caller being informed. All recorded conversations may be held in storage and used at later junctures in the event of disputes, or should their content be required by relevant authorities upon request. DGI Market promises to destroy both recordings and transcripts after three years.
All communications and notices permitted and required hereunder to be given to clients and customers covered by these terms and conditions will be provided in writing. Clients are provided with notices and important information by way of the contact details provided at the time the account is opened – all of which must be verified as accurate and complete. All notices and correspondence sent by DGI Market to the customers will be recorded as delivered at the exact time the message was delivered if a) delivered by hand, b) sent by email or c) sent by fax. All messages and communications sent by postal mail will be recorded as delivered five days after the date of postage. In the instance of correspondence sent to a client’s company, the message will be considered delivered when written confirmation is provided by the recipient.
Expiry rates are computed in accordance with Bid & Ask prices ((Bid + Ask)/2) which represent the closest price offers to the specified time of expiration. DGI Market will round the last digit of the price down if the last digit is below 5 and up if it is 5 or above.
All DGI Market customers are prohibited from having more than one account open at any one time. Should the company detect multiple accounts are active under the same name, any or all of the accounts may be immediately frozen and closed down with no prior notice offered. Accounts will also be closed in instances where traders use assumed or fraudulent names, or link their personal membership accounts to payment methods and bank accounts that are not their own. DGI Market members are permitted to open and maintain only one active account, with which investments must be made using their own money.
Termination of Agreement The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving you notice to this effect. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving the Company a 48 hours advanced notice. Termination of the Agreement by any of the Parties shall require you to close all open positions by executing the required Transactions. As of the date of the termination notice by you, you may not execute any new Transactions, which shall open new positions in his account.
42. Dispute Policy – The parties will attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement to any claim or dispute between them arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. If the parties fail to agree upon terms of settlement, either side may submit the dispute to confidential arbitration proceedings by a sole arbitrator under the ICC ADR Rules, whose decision shall be final and binding. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English, in London, UK or another place agreed by Parties. Without derogating of the provisions above, this clause explicitly sets exclusive jurisdiction to said arbitration process, and neither Party shall be entitled to submit any dispute to the courts of its domicile which contradicts said arbitration process.
43. Complaints Policy – When registering, you will have to provide us with some specific identification information. You are responsible for the security of your account’s login and password with DGI Market. You are solely responsible for any damage caused by reason of any act or omission resulting in improper or illegal use of your account.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself during the registration process and you also agree not to impersonate another person or entity, and not to hide your identity for DGI Market for any reason whatsoever. If you register as a commercial entity, you declare that you have the required authority to bind that entity to this Agreement.
Also, note that DGI Market maintains effective and transparent procedures for reasonable prompt complaint handling for existing and potential retail clients, and we keep records of complaints and measures taken for complaint resolution. The purpose of this procedure is to ensure fair and consistent dealing with client complaints whilst striving to provide the highest level of customer service.
Client’s withdrawal orders from the account shall be executed by either: (a) refund of his credit card (only the card by which deposits were made and exactly in and no less than the amount of the deposit); and the rest (b) bank wire transfer his bank account (only the account from which deposits were made), subject to identification documents to be delivered by him, and solely pursuant to Company’s discretion which shall make its best efforts to execute such orders by the way the Client has asked. Withdrawals shall be made according to the site procedures; we endeavour to process withdrawals within five (5) business days, but it may take up to fourteen (14) business days, notwithstanding any delays caused by the recipient’s bank.